User avatar

chayonz

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.4

    Alright tx. I have no internet in my house so it takes awhile to post things! I'll get them done though as soon as i have time! SOZ!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    Its like the times of kings and queens!!! Of course i'd understand if it had been nowadays and a parent had given their daughter a dagger, but still. its fantasy! ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1

    omg! i'm a horse person too but i guess i wasn't really paying attention that day... lol. Well she has a stallion cuz shes a rich girl cuz her dad's ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.4

    4. Jord The boy opened his eyes and saw a girl and a pup staring down at him. He sat up with a start and looked frightened. He was sitting ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game to Play (edited)

    ok ok. alright. i have it done but i just have to post it! I'll do it soon!! and then comment again because i will have changed a lot of ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part 3

    It was dark all around but Nami knew the way. She slid forward a couple more steps until she reached the candle that she had used so many times years ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game to Play (edited)

    Alright. Tx guys. I'll edit it and then repost. please keep up with the critiques!

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Wowwowowowowowowow!! thats a totally awesome piece of writing. you've probably already heard that be4 but still! i wanna keep reading but i cant find ch. 6 or 7. where are ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    Continuation... Nami knew that arguing would only make things worse so she followed without resisting him. All the house servants watched with curiosity as he pulled her up to the ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1

    3. Preparing for the Journey After Nami had snuck breakfast for Goneck into the barn she ran into her room. Helena was sitting on her bed anxiously waiting for her. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.2

    2. The Appearance of a Long Lost Past Nami and Helena had done well this time but Nami wasn’t sure how well she would do the next time she did ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game to Play #2

    Rule 2: Make a good first impression. I walked into school the next morning with a bounce in my step and a large smile plastered on my face. As I ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    The story is a bit off. First it does need a bit of spacing. And second, although you mentioned in your story that things were happening too fast for the ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    It was short and sweet but not very creative. But as a first its not all that bad. It is a bit cliche but nowadays a lot of things are ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game to Play #1

    Rule 1: Know yourself. Now I know that I wasn’t the most attractive girl in school. That was for sure. Unlike my sister, I was just an ordinary fourteen, soon ...

    Oct 7, 2007


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel