User avatar

chayonz

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    i have one question. I understand that it is vital to stick to one character ie their point of view, thoughts and feelings. But does it confuse and ruin the ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    ok tx! I'll be sure to do it. tx again!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    8. Rhutherum Nimbus Hart barged into Nami’s room and yelled, “Come look at this!” and rushed outside as fast as she had come. Nami woke with a start. She looked ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Seventeen and Eighteen

    omg!! yay!! Im soo glad you finally wrote this! I was waiting forever!! I don't really see any corrections that need to be made. I'm not the type of person ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me!

    wowowowowowowowowow! All u guys are like major writers. Me on the other hand would love to say the same for myself but am truthfully unable to. I have never finished ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    is there more??! Plz say there is!

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Rice

    ooooo!! I've donated like 3000 once.. My sis and I were competing to see who could get the most! its fun as well. and its a gd cause! hahaha

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eight (+13)

    Is this man crazy? Or evil?? Or is he just annoyed at how immature Susanah is? And I dont understand why she is so scared of a kiss. Perhaps you ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Two

    Um sorry but the whole love thing is pretty fast! Its unreal. I mean, how can she just fall in love with someone and let someone do that to her ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Fifteen and Sixteen

    I dont get what really happened to her. Did she get raped or something?? Anyways can't wait to read the next one!! Plz post sooooooon!!!! Chayonz! oh and dont get ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Thirteen and Fourteen

    yay! again. Oh just one thing. I noticed that Darren seems to get a bit my opinion towards this part of the story. It shows that he isn't just a ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Ten

    yay!

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Eight

    Hey. I haven't been ctitiquing ur stories but I have been reading them! I really like them. They aren't like most of the cheesy vampire stories I have read before. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7

    yay yay yay yay yay! OKKKK. I shall change it around. I thought this chapter was a bit off in the first place. Thanks for helping me with it. The ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    Hey. The story is reallly intruiging. Its completely different from anything I've ever read. Although the black glob reminds me of that black evil gooey crap from the movie Spiderman ...

    Nov 30, 2007


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec