User avatar

chayonz

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 2 (edited)

    Pt. 2 I watched as she slammed the door behind her. Hypocrite, I smirked. I took out my brushes and acrylic paints. If anyone was going to win this competition, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Four Thanks...

    Ok here i noticed more grammatical mistakes than last time. Here. "I lifted cupped my hand around one and blew lightly against it. A hiss of pain passed my lips ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Three Tripping Attracts

    Wow this is even better than the others. And way funnier. She reminds me of Anne of green gables...but thats just my opinion. You may not have read it tho. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Two Cement Sidewalks

    Hey this is really good. its simply, no info dumps, and clear and straight to the point. I love the angel devil voices n her head. Hilarious. I'm still not ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivaly Pt.1(edited)

    tx guys. I wasn't really planning on continuing it cuz i dont have any clue what would happen next but if something comes to mind i'll try and see if ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Traveling Christmas Flamingo Who Went To Iowa.

    omg!! hahahah this is sooo retarded. i dont even get it!! lol. *wipes tear* haha. whooo. and i dont really get what he was saying bout that whole "It is ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Hey. this is the first time i've ever read anything of yours. This story is really good. there are just a few things that bothered me. He was quite muscular, ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivaly Pt.1(edited)

    Hello! This is just a short story i wrote from inspriation. I don't think I'll be continuing it though. But still please critique and give me your thoughts and opinions!! ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Olivia

    This is literally a piece of magical art. Im serious! The whole feel of the story is so mistifying. No kidding. Its really amazing. As soon as i read it ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Daydreams before dawn

    its very intriguing i must say. I like how you let us into her head and imagination. I've never read a story before when the character daydreams in such a ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 9

    Alright. Tx for bein such a devout critiquer. I've been so busy writing and editing the rest of my story i haven't really had time to post. And the next ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 9

    9. Lessons of Medicine Nami bit into a slice of fresh sweet smelling bread which had just come out of the small mud oven. The smell of the food made ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    yea i guess so. tx

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Resolutions

    1. Complete my first novel 2. Edit, revise, edit, revise! 3. Send it in to a publisher. 4. Get published! 5. Write at least one COMPLETE short story. 6. Enter ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sixth Night

    Omg. I dunno whether to feel revolted or pity. Do u mean all these paintings were hes? im go confused. It was a set up to kill him??

    Dec 18, 2007


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman