User avatar

chayonz

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Haha. What a kicker. Lol. I've read all of these stories and they're all pretty good. I've got no complaints. Sorry my reply isn't that helpful. but Congrats!! ~chayonz

    Jan 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    OH and btw. To claify what you said: ---------------------------------------------- Wait. He didn’t say whether Seth liked Amber. He only said that he wanted to be alone with her. Eh? How ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    Hey thanks Seraph! lol. Don't worry no body is gna die. XD haha. I'll post the next one as soon as I write it. And dun worry bout bein lazy. ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wild Heart chap 1 part 2

    Wow. i cant wait to read this. but its like 2:23 am so i cant focus my eyes. :P I'll read it tomorrow! Soo excited!! hahaha. byee! chayonz

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wild Heart

    Whoa. This is really vivd. I could imagine that! Well done. lol. I know this was written like 4 months ago but i really had to say something. :D I ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    OMG! Its Peter Rabbit!! haha. jk. These are soo cute!! haha. I love the color u used for the rabbits. Cuz its like not only one... so it adds shadow ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cluless:Prolouge

    Hey Rory Lewis. Nice to meet you and welcome to YWS. Ok well i started reading this, i dont mean to be such a put down, but i have to ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lake Girls

    Hey. Personally i thought that the beginning was quite funny. I, don't know bout the rest of you guys, wanted to keep reading. I want to know what this strange ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    Alright no problem!

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven

    Hey! I love this piece! It seems so fresh and orignial. It seems realistic and i love it. I mean, that's like something we all say, and i can even ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    Pt. 3 He led me outside. It was cold and I could see my breath in the air. The noise from the pub was blocked out by the shut door. ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 2 (edited)

    tx tx tx tx!! haha. i like it too XD. Well i shall edit it and then repost along with the pt. 3. Im trying to keep this story as ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Nineteen and Twenty

    omg. This just keeps getting better and better. I'm hooked. And im also goin to rite now to read the rest. byee!! p.s. I found no mistakes (probably because i ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strong Arrow

    Wow. I felt like i was just riding a really fast train. I love the pace of this story. It seems perfect; like the intensity of the girls beating heart. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Seventeen and Eighteen

    wheres the next one?? im soo excited to read it!!

    Jan 16, 2008


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning