User avatar

chasingstars

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I'm in the sun; no longer hidden, You give me what the others didn't. Tired and patient, here I'm sittin', Waiting on your call. you give me what others didn't ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    I frantically look around My heart skips a beat My throat swells and i can't breathe.. We're are you? Don't do this to me right now! where are you? i ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promise

    wow. you capture a dream moment for that poem.. romantic and reminds us of beautiful memories of the past.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    nice and colorful.. i like the sylar one..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When You Were Here

    the presence of someone so dear is truly an inspiration for us to see the good in everything. i felt the longing from that poem.. nice work

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: missing

    missing someone what does that mean? is it the frustration or a deep devastation to see her smile and hear her laugh with her funny stories that never runs out ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    nice heart.. soaring high with its wings..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    Small precious things put into words. Nice piece

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: White Wall

    I think you should sent it to your teacher. :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cry to the Moon

    I listen As does our gracious moon i might replace it with something like, "just like"

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The truth in the lie

    Let us play with one another, teach our souls to sweetly suffer sweetly suffer hmmn.. coax a love to swiftly grow then bury it in icy snow ironic pluck a ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: River

    running water, flowing stream took the bad and create the good.. nice..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bathing in the Candle Light.

    The noise the water makes when I move is to loud, too loud, I guess.. nice short poem.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An endless dream

    Butterfly’s with colors should it be Butterflies? I walk toward the tree , like I have so many times before like I did?

    Jan 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Old Story

    Goodbye Ricky, was my last thought before the entirety of the other car completely crushed mine. I got confused, if I missed something, your were mentioned about Jason and Peter, ...

    Jan 11, 2011


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman