User avatar

chasingstars

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    nice poetry and rhymes.. i like the poem and its deep message.. an expert work i guess.. keep up the nice poetry in you..

    Jan 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stranger Inside of Me

    If I wait for cloudy skies, you won't no the rain from the tears in my eyes. was it supposed to be know? This is what goes through my mind ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Casting shadows

    Good job.. I enjoyed reading this.. :)

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kindness Can Change A Life

    Your were consistent with what you want to relay to your readers. She was hated by all, But never knew why. Most of the time, She wanted to cry. is ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Illusions

    So everything is but an illusion, a cinderella dreaming of a prince charming plus a dream to ride an elephant plus a boring band. Your work tells me that you ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: missing

    yes it was about my cousin, left too young.. she has three lovely children

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light and dark.

    nice playing with words, though i am confused to what it wants to convey. just keep posting.. keep that your poetic side alive..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    nice shots.. love the last photo.. cause its unusual but got the crisp color and angle.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unknown Blues

    I think of a perhaps meeting, I start to blush, The idea disapearing. This dream is over just as it starts. I think of meeting you perhaps, if i have ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dance in the club

    nice dress nice lashes.. two hours.. i might struggle to make something close that for 4... or maybe not at all.. ive got no talent for drawing.. keep up the ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You (Without) Me.

    nice work.. short and simple.. clear and concise.. keep up the good work

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Superman

    Whispers of reassurance. "I love you," "No you don't," "Yes I do." as if taken from experience. the things used to say to each other.. I think you really miss ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    yes nice colors. diff shades and hues

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: free

    where to go what to do what to dream what to hope empty answers empty hearts I cannot see It is too dark You say something I heard you speak ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Wish

    I wish we could be together again. I wish it all to be OK in the end. I wish we make up all our differences. I wish you wouldn't be ...

    Jan 11, 2011


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour