-
Re: Just Trying...
A true story put into a poem.. that's how it is to me.. the emotions you put into it made it a beautiful poem..
Aug 21, 2011 -
Re: Thoughts
An imagination A Wonderful creation A sense of freedom It's divine intervention There will be conclusions These will give you motivation Are you standing still Watching life in motion Hearing ...
Aug 21, 2011 -
Re: Materialistic
I never thought I'd be materialistic but all that's left of you is things . How many times have I looked down at your picture, needing the comfort that it ...
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Random...Thanks
its a random piece of stuff a collection of words struggling to make sense creating a meaning finding... searching a world of unknown an interpretation of billions we call it ...
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Superior
I like that your poem was full simple words. Most of the stanzas rhyme, except I guess for this. maybe the count of syllables I am superior when compared, Yet ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Not Forever
i like your first stanza :)
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Forgotten Domain
I must commend you for your vivid imagination, you manage to make me imagine the scenes you were writing and feeling as if I was there. I just hope for ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Exist
the poem is simple yet i find it nice the message is true but we seldom acknowledge. keep on writing and rhyming
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Cage
very nice poem.. it could mean so many things to so many people.. as for me. i see it as if each of us could be the king in the ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: At The Bottom Of Everything
nice poem .. just confused with these lines I try to cry for just a moment, but the tears have already fallen." i wonder what was ur story behind the ...
Jun 30, 2011 -
Re: Survival
great talent in poetry.. the subject feels dark though.. hope to read other poetry of yours with lighter subject :)
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: Moment of Silence
i kinda like the "whispers of forgotten things" , nostalgia is that what it is. I was guessing of what the poem was truly about, school scenario with moment of ...
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple
nice poem
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Respectfully Moving On
the poem makes me feel like its a true story you've been inspired to write about and it's really nice. I agree with the ending, well the old man could ...
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Face the Facts
very nice message and definitely true.. keep writing
Jan 19, 2011
