User avatar

chasingstars

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Trying...

    A true story put into a poem.. that's how it is to me.. the emotions you put into it made it a beautiful poem..

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts

    An imagination A Wonderful creation A sense of freedom It's divine intervention There will be conclusions These will give you motivation Are you standing still Watching life in motion Hearing ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Materialistic

    I never thought I'd be materialistic but all that's left of you is things . How many times have I looked down at your picture, needing the comfort that it ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Random...Thanks

    its a random piece of stuff a collection of words struggling to make sense creating a meaning finding... searching a world of unknown an interpretation of billions we call it ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Superior

    I like that your poem was full simple words. Most of the stanzas rhyme, except I guess for this. maybe the count of syllables I am superior when compared, Yet ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Forever

    i like your first stanza :)

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten Domain

    I must commend you for your vivid imagination, you manage to make me imagine the scenes you were writing and feeling as if I was there. I just hope for ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Exist

    the poem is simple yet i find it nice the message is true but we seldom acknowledge. keep on writing and rhyming

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cage

    very nice poem.. it could mean so many things to so many people.. as for me. i see it as if each of us could be the king in the ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: At The Bottom Of Everything

    nice poem .. just confused with these lines I try to cry for just a moment, but the tears have already fallen." i wonder what was ur story behind the ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Survival

    great talent in poetry.. the subject feels dark though.. hope to read other poetry of yours with lighter subject :)

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Moment of Silence

    i kinda like the "whispers of forgotten things" , nostalgia is that what it is. I was guessing of what the poem was truly about, school scenario with moment of ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    nice poem

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Respectfully Moving On

    the poem makes me feel like its a true story you've been inspired to write about and it's really nice. I agree with the ending, well the old man could ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Face the Facts

    very nice message and definitely true.. keep writing

    Jan 19, 2011


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos