User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new Here

    Hello, I am Colt. I'm new here too, and I better start welcoming others if I want to be a Greeter soon. :P Rules: - Rate your work! - If ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Technically, you can. However, you have to be good at both jobs, relatively active on the site, Have at least one month's membership. And then there's the matter of getting ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Maybe I find a way to be both instructor and greeter. -nods- I will be neutral.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Thanks for coming in and welcoming me everyone! This is really nice and amazing. I feel as though I've made a million friends in the few days I've been here. ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Oh my gosh, you guys like restated every rule on this site in here :o You could have post links, couldn't you?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Well, first of all, I best start with my name, which is Ryan. I don't really like my name; it's far too common for me to like. I'd love a ...

    Mar 4, 2009


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci