User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Ah, Isabella Cullen, 'bout time you arrived. Well, welcome to my second home. I live here. *renames YWS the Cullen House* Anyways, the rules. Okay. You must review two pieces ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Zomg, Maddy, you joined! You are the most amazing friend of mine, first to join! o.O Welcome to YWS, doesn't it rule! I luff it. June needs to get over ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Nice greet, anti-pop, trying to scare her away? :D Anyways, I'm Colt, feel free to PM me if you need anything. :P What's your favorite genre to write? What is ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Darlings!

    Hello, I'm Colt. I joined just over a month ago, so you aren't the only new one. Welcome to YWS! Here we have some rules. :P 1) Rate your work. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello, I'm Colt. Feel free to PM me if you ever need help around the site. I look forward to reading your work! I also love to swim! I love ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Hello! I don't really have one completely religion, some things are wrong in the Bible (The Bible goes against my best friend). But I'm mostly Christian. And I don't think ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I come in peace.

    Very interesting world...you'll fit right in with us :P I could picture what your writings could be like. :D Welcome to YWS! I suggest posting in the Welcome forum as ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Ooooooo....eight reviews already! I'm jealous...hehe. I added you as a friend as you know, and I feel touched you feel touched about the request. Confusing much? Anyways, you are welcome! ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    For some reason, I recognize, even though I don't use Live Journal. I swear, I have heard of it somewhere.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Good job on 3 reviews so far, I'm proud. :P -More on the rated work: If you rate work, it automatically appears on the front page. -Some members have several ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's All Random From Here

    OMG! I love to read and write too, what a coincidence? Just kidding. What is your favorite book? Movie? TV show? What do you like to write (and read)? Are ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What's Going On With The Upgrade?

    The world's ending...oh no! YWS is closing for a week!!! *running in circles* Well...it's okay, it'll give me time to catch up on my writing.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Hello, I'm Colt. I joined almost a month ago, so I'm kind of new myself. YWS is a kind, lovely place...the people here are amazing. YWS is my second home, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Windy is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hello, Windy, I'm Ryan, or Colt, as you probably already know. If you need reviews, I'm there to PM. Or even help around here. I don't bite hard. Haha.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Aren't you new yourself, Windy? You seem familar yourself...hm....

    Mar 11, 2009


NO U
— Carina