User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a New One.

    Hello, Nikki! My name is Colt, it is awesome to meet you! :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 Role-playing in my opinion, is writing ^.^ I'm interested in the other site you speak, ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    OH GOD. D; When I start getting active, I get to be away for a week! -pouts- And, YWS reopens on my birthday! Woot, perfect present :D

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    OMGOMG! I can't wait. :P xD -ishyperandoverexcitedfortomorrow-

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, howdy, and aloha

    Hello, it's nice to meet you! I must say, I agree with Sleeping, this is a pretty darn great writing community. We're the best ever. *coughisnotbiasedatallcough* :D Anyways, if you ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Wow! Good job writing this always!

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thanks, tnme22!

    Hello, I'm Ryan. :P It's nice to meet you. 1. I love a lot of books, especially the Hunger Games and Harry Potter and {Catal y st 2. I love ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Poppet.

    Hello Bink! Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan aka Colt or T.L. Welcome to YWS! :D It's epic here, yo. :P Make sure you have a lot here if you ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hello Elise! I'm Ryan...or Colt...or Lion. Long story, I just have a lot of names... :D Well, I'm glad you came on YWS, we always are happy to have new ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    I'm six chapters in, and i wrote the opening paragraph of chapter 7 this morning, thank you for your suggestion. That's great! I just started my fourth novel yesterday. :P

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup, fellow Writers? Newbie here. xDD

    Hello Neko, I'm Ryan, or Colt. Or Chasingcolts. Whichever. Welcome to YWS, the Land of the Writing Gods. Hehe. -Keep the 2:1 review ratio. This means you have to review ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hello, Ryan, guess what? I'm Ryan too *high fives* I'm usually called Colt, though. :P Welcome to YWS, the Land of the Writing Gods. Hehe. -Keep the 2:1 review ratio. ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's really GOOD?!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Colt or Ryan, you can call me either. I'll explain how points work then. Each members receives points when posting, where you can earn ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    And more on points: -500 points to start a storybook -150 points to post a poem or story, except those in the Advanced Critique Forum -the most points you can ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Seriously, Sheepeh? Hooray! I thought I was the only one that did that. You know, for that I'll even let the Isabella slip by. :roll: Haha, you butter. :P Thank ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    I love to write in the rain too, Isabella *grins*

    Apr 10, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose