-
Re: vamp or wolf
May I be a king vampire? I'll post my profile after I know whether I can or not.
May 13, 2009 -
Re: Ghost squad
Need another character, by any chance?
May 13, 2009 -
Re: Don't make me shoot you
*not sure about statuses either* Name: Jay Jensen Age: 18 Status: Description: Young, strong, happy-go-lucky man. He's pretty clever... Relation to Dead guy: He's the son of the dead dude. ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Are we going to keep going with this or what? If we start over lets please do it soon. I agree. :D
Apr 6, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*Was that pointed at me? Excuse me, I was just asking you guys to stay. I know you have the right to leave -_- *
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*Why drop out? Come on, we really need the people, and I like the plot.*
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*I thought I had read somewhere one sentenced posts weren't allowed here. I thought we should start over, that way we aren't lost.*
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Okay I think we should start eliminating the ability to post a single sentence. They are to short. *Isn't it like against the rules somewhere...? And I'm waiting until someone ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
(Why drop out? We're going to need as many characters as we can, especially males seeing as most are females)
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*would you like someone to temporarily take care of Robin?*
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
As the three of them slowly made their way towards the hideout, he had that feeling you get when you absolutely know that something bad is bound to happen. Jay ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*hope this is okay me posting another character I'm not gonna really play him but I thought a bad Outcast might be nice* Name: unknown is labeled as priority one ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Jay sighed, relieved to finally see another one of his kind. He said, "Well...I've been here and there...you know, the usual, being chased, nearly dieing, getting ambushed. I'm fine, though. ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*Okay thanks I supposed to "meet" you guys somewhere or something*
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*Oh and, do we have a discussion thread?*
Mar 11, 2009
