User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Grammar & Research Re: Who and Whom: What's the Difference?

    I agree--you could easily be a teacher. :D

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Miscellaneous Re: No, you DON'T suck. Honest.

    Wow...I feel like I'm a great writer now. Thanks. xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Miscellaneous Re: Five Tips to Motivate Yourself

    I like these tips, especially the NaNo one :)

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Miscellaneous Re: Best Writing Environments

    This is helpful...thanks Nate! xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Winning The Battle

    Wow. o.O *saves this*

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Show and Tell

    This is actually pretty great. :D I don't think I do it a lot, but I just read a piece with telling, not showing, so next time, I'll point 'em ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Non-Catchy Titles

    I think this is very helpful, I always have problems with my titles. D;

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: How to Get Rid of Talking Heads

    This was a really great article. I dislike talking heads epically. :D

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Grammar & Research Re: Homophones (A-C)

    Everyone knows about homophones..they are those stupid words that we learned in first grade and never thought about them since. Well, guess what, they came back to bite you in ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How to catch a Muse?

    I don't know if this will help you, but a lot of old Greek writers (such as Homer) wrote a little dedication poem type thing before writing their epic poems, ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Stories

    Hello! I'm Colt, let me specifically go into detail about characters. Step 1: Learn Your Characters Learn everything about your characters. I mean everything . Even if you think you'll ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    I agree with peanut; June's a really amazing reviewer. Her reviews are like....long and detailed. Her greets are even scarier.... :P Rosey Unicorn is also really great, in fact, she ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    I don't need anything, but different things can help me: Night, the moon, etc...; they just clear my mind. Music, as the majority here seems to need. Supplies--paper, pencil, pen, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Just need a little help with a Simile...

    The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a rat. The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a bird to a worm. The ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    I don't like Word 2007; it's too different. I just use the older, easier versions.

    Mar 7, 2009


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato