User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Art & Photography Re: Air Show

    Oooo, nice job Telina, I like them. The angle is nice. 1) Nice angle. 2) One problem is that the pictures are far away, perhaps zooming in would help? 3) ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hearts and Jellybeans

    Hello! I'm Colt! 1) It's dark, so please fix the lighting and make it easier to see. 2) The angle is a bit off, but it's okay. 3) Like June ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain Covered Flower

    Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. And I'm a guy who hates generally dislikes pink, and I love it! The angles are perfect, the shadowing is perfect, and the rain resting ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What an insomniac does after 3...

    Haha...nice title. I like it, considering I have insomnia. I think the orange is a bit thrown off, I'd darken it a bit. And lighten the blue. A little big, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Well...for a story/novel I'm writing, there's going to be some supernatural event. Which sounds the most powerful supernaturally; a solar eclipse, a lunar eclipse, a comet landing on Earth, etc...? ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    Oh my gosh, I could stand here forever and list some books.... 1. {Catal y st by Laurie Halse Anderson 2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 3. Twisted by Laurie ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Chives or whatever you may call him

    Hello! I agree with ChildofEden, it's way too big and blurry. Hard to make out. Nice angles and pose, it's great! Good job! I love the name too! Haha! -Colt

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Villlain

    Well a satyr tends to be good, but you could use Scylla or Charybdis. Maybe a Cyclops? Perhaps minotaur? Hydra? If you need on them, PM me. I agree; a ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cats [[Grey Set 1]]

    Hello June! Nice pictures! :P I loved them all, thumbs up! :D 1. KITTY! RAWR! Haha. I like his tongue sticking out. Kawaii looks a lot like one of my ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'd have to say Al Gore's book, An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming and What We Can Do About IT. Long, boring, and hundreds of pages of ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Enchantment

    Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card was really amazing. It was on our Battle of the Books list this year, so I read the series. I have read Ender's Game ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good spy fic

    The Spellman Files. The best book on the Battle of the Books list this year.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Oh my gosh! I love the series so far! I cannot wait for the fifth! So soon, but so far away. I'm excited for it. :P

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Birdie Creature

    Same here, MidnightVampire, so it's not just you. My computer won't let me see your picture either. I'm sure it's brilliant too, most photos here are. Also, should the title ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Bunny Pic!

    is amazing! I agree with MeadowLark, it looks way too much like a puppy. Unless it's really a puppy in disguise as a bunny? Haha. His tail looks a little ...

    Mar 16, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle