User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Hello! Nice little lovely picture! :D 1. The font is hard to read, try another color. Green on red is not really ever good, unless the green is darker than ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger Paw Print

    Hello, I'm Colt. Nice to meet you. Tigers pwn! Er...you are very much right, it's a vast picture! Next time I advise either re-sizing with some editing program or not ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of a horseless carousel

    Haha, I loved the dream so much, it was very sweet :P Perhaps make it in color? I don't know if you can or not, but just a suggestion. The ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool Pic

    Good job, it was nice and simple. This is hard to review because there's not much to it. 1. Fix the smudge. GIMP or Photoshop can fix smudges with one ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twelve Moons 'Til Midnight

    Great idea! Nice, it's kind of flashy. 1. Rate your work. This contains some rate it R. 2. Change the color font. With the white stars, the text is hard ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Last pic

    Brilliant picture! The angle leaves the viewer wondering about your picture. Impressive. 1. Crop out the hair, as the others mentioned, it's very distracting. 2. I live in Wisconsin, and ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    Hello great picture! 1. I think Daybreak's (that's the woman's name, right?) face needs some touch-ups. 2. The neck is too wide and fat. It doesn't correspond with her body ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme time

    Rhyme schemes are hard. but taking a word and rhyming is simple. :P You should submit this to Squills. Great article. :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    Hello, I'm Colt. I love the picture! I wish I had skills like that. I would draw characters from my novels. It's style is unique, comical, and anime-ish. It's impressive. ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lionish Cat Drawing

    Hello. I'm Colt! :P Nice picture! I like it. I agree with Meep(: about the shadows being more prominent. The neck should be a bit skinnier, it looks way too ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    thanks Jas, it is fiction and I decided to go with the eclipses. And I know to be careful of cliches. Or I might just make each of these mean ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Thanks Rosey, those really helped. You are an awesome greeting *coughreviewingcough* machine. You rawk!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Standing Long Jump Animation

    I liked it, but it was very plain and boring. Perhaps add a background and/or color? Plus the land was a bit awkward with the scrawny legs. But otherwise it ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Those too, I just need to pick a supernatural event. Hard to pick one to symbolize power...I'll probably go with an eclipse.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Birdie Creature

    Aww...this little dude is cute -_- I could see him as a Pokemon, you need to name him...or her. It should be in color, that helps. His hair looks disconnected ...

    Mar 29, 2009


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig