-
Re: Does Blood?
I don't mind blood at all, but I don't like needles. D: Blood itself can be interesting, at times. :P
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Two Lovers
Hello, you're a really great artist, I can't draw anything at all... But anyways, back to your piece. I liked it. :D I would like to actually see their lips, ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Epic Bookmark
Wow, very interesting indeed. I'm speechless. Humored. It's pretty cute and interesting. :D You made that yourself? My bookmark is a bunch of cute Labrador Retriever on it with stickers ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Photo Landfill
Wow, nice, June, as usual, your pictures are epic, yo. :D I like how you always post a bunch of pictures relating to certain member's writing. It's a very creative ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Colorful Ballet
Nice picture, it's very creative and original. :D I like the many colors in the background, it's very pretty! :P The big shoes in the background seem a bit unproportional ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Just a little doodle
Nice picture, it's impressive, I could never do so well by means of drawing! I fail epically at drawing... :P Those feathers are astounding, I just love the look. :shock: ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Small and friendly tip
This kind of falls under your topic here a bit, but, kind of doesn't. :P When writing anything, sometimes I write in parts. Even poetry, yes, I know. Especially novels. ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Best Way to Improve Your Poetry
Epically pwning advice, yo. ;P That's the first thing I tell any writer when they asked advice: read. :P Except, you have to know good from bad, like whence just ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Need a title for my sonnet
Wow, April, great advice, I epically fail at naming my poetry too, I might use that advice myself ;) Also, I do very much agree that the title should come ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Grim Reaper... Or a Woman?
Nice work :shock: I see more Grim Reaper in both, I'm not sure why. It could be the fact that I've been running on two hours of sleep the past ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Endangered!
Honestly, this was an okay picture. :| I liked it, the plant was beautiful, but there was too many distractions. I'd crop out the two people in the background to ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: My art.
Wow, I must say, this is pretty great! :shock: You earn a gold star on this piece! :o As previously said one million times up there, the see-througheshness of the ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Nature didn't need us to create this...
Hello! I'm Colt...gosh, it's been so long since I reviewed anything...wow. First, I must say good job. The angles and proportions are pretty good. It's not that blurry. Second, Photoshop ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Pictures 7
Hii, June, I'm reviewing your work. Don't kill me. -hides- So...nice pictures. Pepper is cute and cuddly. Haha. A few of the landscape pictures were a little blurry, so be ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Drenched in Depression
Hello! Nice picture, just a few mistakes. 1. Color is wrong, m'dear. If she has black fingernails, should her clothes be more darker or blacker? Like more 'Emo' or 'Gothic.' ...
Apr 25, 2009
