User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards

    Twilight and Harry Potter and both great books. They both have good things and bad things about them. I think Harry Potter should have won, but Twilight is growing more ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Children Slain by Father

    I heard that one, it's sad. D:

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Kris is my favorite. Partly because he's adorable, and also because I really like the sound of his voice. I would buy his CD, definitely. Zomg. Kris is my favorite ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I need opinions.

    Hello! I would say two also! It's much more interesting. I'd follow music's advice and write both out, choosing the one you feel is better.

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa Young Writers' Studio.

    What is this studio? Do you just write there? My counselor did a nice thing (Shockingly; He's kind of weird) when he told me about a writing studio...Red Bird Studio ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best or Greatest?

    Both; it's extremely better than mine. As a website maker/person, I know coding and stuff is very hard from personal experiences. It's the greatest and best all the way. I'd ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    Yes, I believe music can affect attitude. Think about those who use it when they write. It affects their mood and their attitude. I can't think of any real life ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I pretty much agree and am on Rosey's side here. I believe she's right. I am not home-schooled and never have been; I'm looking for out of school things to ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    But...but...there was no "I always am" option. :P

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    Haha! Nice little analogy Nate! Love it.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A tv show about author...

    It's called "Castle" and it's pretty good so far. I like it. Where I live, it comes on Mondays at eight, right after Dancing With the Stars on ABC. Castle ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Facebook too, and I've already gotten a few YWSers on it. :P

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Facebook too! Yay us! Facebook is okay, but I also dislike the new version.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone have a twitter account?

    What is Twitter? I have heard about it all the time, but never actually joined it.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    I've always considered myself a hopeless romantic, and it's always bugged me that there aren't many romance novels out there targeted towards men. A lot of the ones I've seen ...

    Mar 11, 2009


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman