User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back...for good this time :3 :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 I love night. X_X I write best at night.

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Snoink

    Haha, nice Jared xD

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Drag Me To Hell

    This movie was weird, I like it! xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    True Blood is epic, yo. xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10 I've read that somewhere, can't remember though D:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'll be on and off the next few days. My stepfather's in the hospital. The doctor think he has H1N1 (Swine Flu) or cancer. D:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    This should be on the list, cliche or not: Sparkly vampires. D:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    I'm both, but more of a reviewer...I still haven't posted any work here yet T_T

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Spring Edition of Squills is Up!

    I agree with Rosey and Sureal. :D Otherwise, great issue. :P The articles were nice and informative. :P

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: A Simple Question...

    Yes, flaws can be very interesting sometimes... :P I love nice, original plots and very interesting characters with well-planned out personalities. Not very many flat characters is nice, too. The ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    I went to Honolulu over Spring Break. :D But, those make sense to me. :D

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June (springrain), Rosey Unicorn, and Forever Threnody have been very nice and extra helpful lately. June, for one, introduced me here (a while ago) and made feel at home with ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Oh, I love that redial button, too:). Am I the only one who doesn't like Adam? I do feel like it, but what sucks is that he, for sure, will ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cross Genre?

    I think I know what you are asking... Many writers cross genres. I'd say every writer does. You can't have action without adventure, right? And fantasy is almost the same ...

    Apr 10, 2009


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien