User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Piper Legend (Prologue~Edited)

    Here's the review I owe you. Thanks for having me come here, I really liked this story. *Epic awesomeness* I'm sorry, but I have not read Pied Piper either, but ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I be review monster!

    Thanks. I'll write the review now. :P

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool Pic

    Good job, it was nice and simple. This is hard to review because there's not much to it. 1. Fix the smudge. GIMP or Photoshop can fix smudges with one ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twelve Moons 'Til Midnight

    Great idea! Nice, it's kind of flashy. 1. Rate your work. This contains some rate it R. 2. Change the color font. With the white stars, the text is hard ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Last pic

    Brilliant picture! The angle leaves the viewer wondering about your picture. Impressive. 1. Crop out the hair, as the others mentioned, it's very distracting. 2. I live in Wisconsin, and ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    Hello great picture! 1. I think Daybreak's (that's the woman's name, right?) face needs some touch-ups. 2. The neck is too wide and fat. It doesn't correspond with her body ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Who Guillotine

    This is my first- ever pantoum... I posted this in my NaPo thread too (I didn't cheat- I posted it there first!) If the punctuation is off, tell me when ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Stories

    Hello! I'm Colt, let me specifically go into detail about characters. Step 1: Learn Your Characters Learn everything about your characters. I mean everything . Even if you think you'll ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Are we going to keep going with this or what? If we start over lets please do it soon. I agree. :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme time

    Rhyme schemes are hard. but taking a word and rhyming is simple. :P You should submit this to Squills. Great article. :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Nice greet, anti-pop, trying to scare her away? :D Anyways, I'm Colt, feel free to PM me if you need anything. :P What's your favorite genre to write? What is ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Darlings!

    Hello, I'm Colt. I joined just over a month ago, so you aren't the only new one. Welcome to YWS! Here we have some rules. :P 1) Rate your work. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Day I Knew

    Hello! I'm Colt! :arrow: Punctuation You do not need to have punctuation at the end of every line, it gets quite distracting. Like how bubblewrapped started to say, it only ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    Hello, I'm Colt. I love the picture! I wish I had skills like that. I would draw characters from my novels. It's style is unique, comical, and anime-ish. It's impressive. ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I be review monster!

    Hello, I'm Colt. I just wandered randomly over here and thought that I should make one of these things. My specialties include: Science Fiction (all aspects) Fantasy (all aspects) Characters ...

    Apr 5, 2009


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167