User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Homework Help Re: Pre-Algebra

    They pretty much told you everything, but if you need any more help, I specialize in Algebra :P Feel free to PM me. It's super easy to me. :D

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: French Essay edit please? : )

    I believe this is in the wrong forum, and I didn't spot any errors either, but I'm not very talented in French. Good luck though. :P

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Internal Alliteration

    Here's a site that might help: I'm not much of a teacher. :oops:

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: And Then.

    Hello! I'm Colt. :arrow: Grammar The floors above ours had been ripped off by God-knows-what. God knows what is usually better without hyphens, at least that's how I use it. ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's really GOOD?!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Colt or Ryan, you can call me either. I'll explain how points work then. Each members receives points when posting, where you can earn ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of a horseless carousel

    Haha, I loved the dream so much, it was very sweet :P Perhaps make it in color? I don't know if you can or not, but just a suggestion. The ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    And more on points: -500 points to start a storybook -150 points to post a poem or story, except those in the Advanced Critique Forum -the most points you can ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Seriously, Sheepeh? Hooray! I thought I was the only one that did that. You know, for that I'll even let the Isabella slip by. :roll: Haha, you butter. :P Thank ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    I love to write in the rain too, Isabella *grins*

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Ah, Isabella Cullen, 'bout time you arrived. Well, welcome to my second home. I live here. *renames YWS the Cullen House* Anyways, the rules. Okay. You must review two pieces ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Zomg, Maddy, you joined! You are the most amazing friend of mine, first to join! o.O Welcome to YWS, doesn't it rule! I luff it. June needs to get over ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards

    Twilight and Harry Potter and both great books. They both have good things and bad things about them. I think Harry Potter should have won, but Twilight is growing more ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Children Slain by Father

    I heard that one, it's sad. D:

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Kris is my favorite. Partly because he's adorable, and also because I really like the sound of his voice. I would buy his CD, definitely. Zomg. Kris is my favorite ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I need opinions.

    Hello! I would say two also! It's much more interesting. I'd follow music's advice and write both out, choosing the one you feel is better.

    Apr 8, 2009


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke