User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Grammar & Research Re: Homophones (A-C)

    Everyone knows about homophones..they are those stupid words that we learned in first grade and never thought about them since. Well, guess what, they came back to bite you in ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Don't make me shoot you

    *not sure about statuses either* Name: Jay Jensen Age: 18 Status: Description: Young, strong, happy-go-lucky man. He's pretty clever... Relation to Dead guy: He's the son of the dead dude. ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature didn't need us to create this...

    Hello! I'm Colt...gosh, it's been so long since I reviewed anything...wow. First, I must say good job. The angles and proportions are pretty good. It's not that blurry. Second, Photoshop ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    I went to Honolulu over Spring Break. :D But, those make sense to me. :D

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 7

    Hii, June, I'm reviewing your work. Don't kill me. -hides- So...nice pictures. Pepper is cute and cuddly. Haha. A few of the landscape pictures were a little blurry, so be ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drenched in Depression

    Hello! Nice picture, just a few mistakes. 1. Color is wrong, m'dear. If she has black fingernails, should her clothes be more darker or blacker? Like more 'Emo' or 'Gothic.' ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Hello! Nice little lovely picture! :D 1. The font is hard to read, try another color. Green on red is not really ever good, unless the green is darker than ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June (springrain), Rosey Unicorn, and Forever Threnody have been very nice and extra helpful lately. June, for one, introduced me here (a while ago) and made feel at home with ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger Paw Print

    Hello, I'm Colt. Nice to meet you. Tigers pwn! Er...you are very much right, it's a vast picture! Next time I advise either re-sizing with some editing program or not ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Oh, I love that redial button, too:). Am I the only one who doesn't like Adam? I do feel like it, but what sucks is that he, for sure, will ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How to catch a Muse?

    I don't know if this will help you, but a lot of old Greek writers (such as Homer) wrote a little dedication poem type thing before writing their epic poems, ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    I'm six chapters in, and i wrote the opening paragraph of chapter 7 this morning, thank you for your suggestion. That's great! I just started my fourth novel yesterday. :P

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cross Genre?

    I think I know what you are asking... Many writers cross genres. I'd say every writer does. You can't have action without adventure, right? And fantasy is almost the same ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup, fellow Writers? Newbie here. xDD

    Hello Neko, I'm Ryan, or Colt. Or Chasingcolts. Whichever. Welcome to YWS, the Land of the Writing Gods. Hehe. -Keep the 2:1 review ratio. This means you have to review ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hello, Ryan, guess what? I'm Ryan too *high fives* I'm usually called Colt, though. :P Welcome to YWS, the Land of the Writing Gods. Hehe. -Keep the 2:1 review ratio. ...

    Apr 10, 2009


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe