User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little doodle

    Nice picture, it's impressive, I could never do so well by means of drawing! I fail epically at drawing... :P Those feathers are astounding, I just love the look. :shock: ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In My Own Eyes

    In My Own Eyes By: Shadow Princess Mod: Name removed from post Prologue I was only thirteen years old when I was sent to live at Lyons School of Witchcraft ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Small and friendly tip

    This kind of falls under your topic here a bit, but, kind of doesn't. :P When writing anything, sometimes I write in parts. Even poetry, yes, I know. Especially novels. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Best Way to Improve Your Poetry

    Epically pwning advice, yo. ;P That's the first thing I tell any writer when they asked advice: read. :P Except, you have to know good from bad, like whence just ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Need a title for my sonnet

    Wow, April, great advice, I epically fail at naming my poetry too, I might use that advice myself ;) Also, I do very much agree that the title should come ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Grim Reaper... Or a Woman?

    Nice work :shock: I see more Grim Reaper in both, I'm not sure why. It could be the fact that I've been running on two hours of sleep the past ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Endangered!

    Honestly, this was an okay picture. :| I liked it, the plant was beautiful, but there was too many distractions. I'd crop out the two people in the background to ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art.

    Wow, I must say, this is pretty great! :shock: You earn a gold star on this piece! :o As previously said one million times up there, the see-througheshness of the ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not having a smiley face. :evil:

    May 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: A Simple Question...

    Yes, flaws can be very interesting sometimes... :P I love nice, original plots and very interesting characters with well-planned out personalities. Not very many flat characters is nice, too. The ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Nice little poem, m'dear. I see June beat me here X_X Anyways, I'm Colt, and I'll review your piece now :) Pros +I like the fact you have a rhyme ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood, Water and Tears (redone)

    Hello, thanks for PMing me about this piece, I'm in the mood to review! :P As you know, I'm Colt and I'll be reviewing this piece. :) I like the ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood Fire

    Hello, I'm Ryan. Nice little poem, it's interesting! :P I don't think the title fits for this, I don't know. It's kind of hypocritical, I suck at titles. o.O Your ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    May I be a king vampire? I'll post my profile after I know whether I can or not.

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    Need another character, by any chance?

    May 13, 2009


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel