User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Regiments, Prologe

    Hello! I'm Colt. xD I must first start by reminding you not to, please, flood this forum with your work. That's probably why you haven't got many just remember that. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Lovers

    Hello, you're a really great artist, I can't draw anything at all... But anyways, back to your piece. I liked it. :D I would like to actually see their lips, ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, howdy, and aloha

    Hello, it's nice to meet you! I must say, I agree with Sleeping, this is a pretty darn great writing community. We're the best ever. *coughisnotbiasedatallcough* :D Anyways, if you ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Wow! Good job writing this always!

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thanks, tnme22!

    Hello, I'm Ryan. :P It's nice to meet you. 1. I love a lot of books, especially the Hunger Games and Harry Potter and {Catal y st 2. I love ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Poppet.

    Hello Bink! Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan aka Colt or T.L. Welcome to YWS! :D It's epic here, yo. :P Make sure you have a lot here if you ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hello Elise! I'm Ryan...or Colt...or Lion. Long story, I just have a lot of names... :D Well, I'm glad you came on YWS, we always are happy to have new ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Spring Edition of Squills is Up!

    I agree with Rosey and Sureal. :D Otherwise, great issue. :P The articles were nice and informative. :P

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Bookmark

    Wow, very interesting indeed. I'm speechless. Humored. It's pretty cute and interesting. :D You made that yourself? My bookmark is a bunch of cute Labrador Retriever on it with stickers ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Landfill

    Wow, nice, June, as usual, your pictures are epic, yo. :D I like how you always post a bunch of pictures relating to certain member's writing. It's a very creative ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful Ballet

    Nice picture, it's very creative and original. :D I like the many colors in the background, it's very pretty! :P The big shoes in the background seem a bit unproportional ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her Daughter's Heartbreak.

    Yay! What a wonderful little piece! xD This poem was real imaginative and creative as well. :D It contained insight, dramatic irony, parallel structure, repetition, and many more stylistic devices... ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

    Wow, I must say, this is a very creative piece! Keep working on it, and you could get it easily published. :D There were ton of stylistic devices in here: ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: deleted

    Nice poem you have here! It was rocky it places, but I've seen much worse. Sorry, but I must agree with both of them up there. For one, there's a ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood, water, and tears (version 3)

    I must agree with Kitty, you've come really far on this piece, and, I must say I'm impressed. I've noticed (I lurk a lot here) that most people don't re-post ...

    Jun 21, 2009


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson