User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jay walked through the forest, examining his blood-stained clothes for wounds. He found a few, but they weren't fatal. Instead of stopping he kept going, hoping to not run into ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new Here

    Hello, I am Colt. I'm new here too, and I better start welcoming others if I want to be a Greeter soon. :P Rules: - Rate your work! - If ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Other Re: YWS Bill of Rights

    Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Very clever! *memorizes* This is as good as our real one. I don't see many errors either. This was amazing. And, there was repetition ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Technically, you can. However, you have to be good at both jobs, relatively active on the site, Have at least one month's membership. And then there's the matter of getting ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Born From Revenge

    Hello! My name is Colt, and I'll be reviewing your story today. Now, I opened this because I seen that it what it was a fan fiction for. I love ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Valentine

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I will be critiquing your poem this evening. This poem was superb, I loved it. It was connectable, and flowed well. Like Rory, I was left ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: e

    Hello, I'm Ryan, or Colt, as most usually call me now. Overall, I liked the piece. There was a clever use of stylistic devices. Pros +Lots of stylistic devices (Yay!) ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    I'm Colt, and I'll be reviewing your picture today. Very interesting photo, a candle. Is this symbolic? For love for someone? You don't have to tell, just teasing. I think ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Without Reservations

    Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Ryan, or Colt as most know me as. Sadly, I have not read this book yet, so it'll be interesting to learn ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies

    Hello, I'm Ryan, I will be reviewing your poem this evening. Everything has been picked apart. I'd advise though that you'd add punctuation. It helps the flow of reading, helping ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Maybe I find a way to be both instructor and greeter. -nods- I will be neutral.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name: Jay Jensen Gender: Male Age: 16 Special ability: Telepathy (sometimes he can let others communicate back and forth with him) and absorption of memories, skills, and powers through skin ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    I don't like Word 2007; it's too different. I just use the older, easier versions.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Thanks for coming in and welcoming me everyone! This is really nice and amazing. I feel as though I've made a million friends in the few days I've been here. ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Oh my gosh, you guys like restated every rule on this site in here :o You could have post links, couldn't you?

    Mar 6, 2009


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander