User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Other Poetry Re: In The End.

    Hello, my name is Colt. First of all, the format is totally wrong! I have never seen a poem written on one line like that before. It's called pressing the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: And Then.

    Hello, my name is Colt. Wow, that was grasping enough! I hope you make it into a novel, I'd love to read it. I'm sorry, but it needs a new ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    I've always considered myself a hopeless romantic, and it's always bugged me that there aren't many romance novels out there targeted towards men. A lot of the ones I've seen ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Name: Leo Age: 17 Gender: Male Race(human or mutant): Mutant Appearance: He has short blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes. Leo is tall and skinny, a bit muscular. Place of ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse

    this still open, and if it is, then may I know about the powers we are supposed to have?

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *Do you need more characters?*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Watching the Night Sky

    Hello, I'm Colt, or Ryan, call me whichever. I noticed a few things about your piece. 1. The moon seems out of place, it's just there. It bothers me. 2. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Windy is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hello, Windy, I'm Ryan, or Colt, as you probably already know. If you need reviews, I'm there to PM. Or even help around here. I don't bite hard. Haha.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Aren't you new yourself, Windy? You seem familar yourself...hm....

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    (um...how am I supposed to er...join?)

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Shady Debate

    Hello, my name is Colt, and I'll be reviewing your work this evening. I must say, this is a creative, outside-the-box idea. I hope you build on to it. Yay ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Silent Reindeer

    June. You need to post something new, so I can go grammar picky. Hehe. :P The title was amazing, it stuck out and I love it. I can see it ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Hello June! :) I am editing this because I told you I would :P Nice piece, it's really short and sweet. Title: Maybe something simple as Truth, Wisdom, or Words. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Oxytocin

    Hello! Like Rory said, it was great to read a "smart" piece of writing. Nice little footnote. This is the first piece I have seen here with one. Bravo! I ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The saving light

    Hello, my name is Colt, and I shall be reviewing you this evening. This piece was interesting. The flow was mostly okay. A thing I like to call punctuation was ...

    Mar 9, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac