User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Lyric Poetry Re: loss

    Hello! I'm Colt, a newer member myself! Welcome to YWS! I see you are new, but we have a rule here saying you cannot post your work without reviewing two ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Poems

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I liked your poems, they are creative and spicy! I stand beside a mountain The stream beside me pure. The forests all around me Silent as ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blessed Be The Name

    Oh thanks! You are welcome. Now I have more time on my hands, I'll see about more to my review. Our bloody sacrafice (sacrafice is spelled wrong, it should be ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancer

    Wow....that was amazing for only ten minutes! I might go take a peek at your old work to compare. *nods* Good job though on trying to focus on something else, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Okay thanks I supposed to "meet" you guys somewhere or something*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blessed Be The Name

    Wow, the first verse seems way too long to me! Try shortens it or breaking it into two verses instead. The first verse could use more punctuation. God was very ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Stop

    Hello, my name is Colt. I really liked this song. It reminded me of the Little Mermaid. Hehe. There was a lot of alliteration and repetition, good job on that. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancer

    Hello, I'm Colt... First thing I want to say is be careful with the beginning. I wouldn't dare phrase my opening line like yours, I don't like 'this is a....about...." ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Oh and, do we have a discussion thread?*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    If you need another character, either gender, I'm here!

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    (Leo) Leo began running from a pack of dogs, knowing he couldn't take them all by himself. After a while, he knew he had no choice to attack them. They ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jay walked through the forest, examining his blood-stained clothes for wounds. He found a few, but they weren't fatal. Instead of stopping he kept going, hoping to not run into ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Camera

    This was an okay poem. Parts were good and others were...just there. But that's what we are for--to fix them! If you actually do end up getting this published, I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writers block

    Hello, I'm Colt. 1. I have a knack for noticing formatting problems in work. Is there a reason the title is not centered, but the actual poem is? 2. TOO ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Voice

    Welcome to YWS, once again. I'm Colt. I'm kind of new too, so yay us! I don't know if it was meant, but the first verse kind of stands out ...

    Mar 11, 2009


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria