User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • General Articles Re: I'll Always Be Weak

    Like mhmmcolleenx0 said, I don't really look in here, but since I was lurking about, I seen this and decided to read it. I'm glad I did. :P Very interesting; ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Ravin'

    Wow...great job! I don't really care for Poe *don't kill me* but this was brilliant. It seems more like a story than a poem though. I also think some things ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Hot Air Balloon

    Hello, my name is Colt. Welcome to YWS! I see you are new, so you probably don't know the rules yet. We have a strict rule stating that for every ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Re: tears

    Hello, I'm Colt and I will be critiquing this piece today. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have had a grand time so far! How do you like it? If ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Old version of Outcasts

    I think our characters should vote for a leader or something. -_-

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    storm

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    As the three of them slowly made their way towards the hideout, he had that feeling you get when you absolutely know that something bad is bound to happen. Jay ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Praise the Goddess

    Hello! I'm Colt :P Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you. If you need help around here, feel free to private message (PM) me. I see you are new ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Silent Night.

    Hello. :D Now, starting with the title. Be careful, there's also a song with the same name. The stanzas are kind of unbalanced, I'd make each the same amount of ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Old version of Outcasts

    And Robin, Jay, and Evan, I guess, we'll make our way to the hideout now.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *hope this is okay me posting another character I'm not gonna really play him but I thought a bad Outcast might be nice* Name: unknown is labeled as priority one ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone have a twitter account?

    What is Twitter? I have heard about it all the time, but never actually joined it.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jay sighed, relieved to finally see another one of his kind. He said, "Well...I've been here and there...you know, the usual, being chased, nearly dieing, getting ambushed. I'm fine, though. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Old version of Outcasts

    Yay! We finally have one! *dances like a weirdo* Now...time to be serious. We need to all meet up and stuff. Robin, Evan, and Jay are know together, and likely ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Antique Rain

    Hello, my name is Colt. Overall, I was awed. The description was lively and amazing. It was better than the title made it out to be. I would change the ...

    Mar 12, 2009


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain