User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Other Poetry Re: .

    Hello! I'm Colt! This was a nice, short, sweet poem. There are two ways you could go to improving it. The first way is changing a few words and keeping ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    (Why drop out? We're going to need as many characters as we can, especially males seeing as most are females)

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Halo: The fight Worth Fighting

    Hello! Interesting choice for a fanfic...Halo! Like lukas8u said, tone it down please. Not much really is that dramatic. Not much grammar errors, and lots of repetition. Also, the paragraphs ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reality

    Wow! Hello! I'm Colt. Your poem was tragically great! I don't know if it is free verse or not, but the format is weird and distracting. There was alliteration and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Meant to be heard

    Hello Anna! I'm Colt! Obviously I will review your poem. I love the strong use of stylistic devices, but there could be more metaphors, similes, and personification. A simile is ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'd have to say Al Gore's book, An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming and What We Can Do About IT. Long, boring, and hundreds of pages of ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Enchantment

    Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card was really amazing. It was on our Battle of the Books list this year, so I read the series. I have read Ender's Game ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good spy fic

    The Spellman Files. The best book on the Battle of the Books list this year.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Oh my gosh! I love the series so far! I cannot wait for the fifth! So soon, but so far away. I'm excited for it. :P

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *would you like someone to temporarily take care of Robin?*

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I love you guys?

    Oh my gosh :o I loved it! It was great! It flowed tremendously well, and it rhymed! [s]Poems here lost their rhyming[/s] No poems here anymore do not rhyme much ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Street Lamp

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I must say, sweet poem! Welcome to YWS! As I said in your other thread, members must keep a two review to one critique ratio. I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Hot Air Balloon

    Oh no, I understood it, I just don't think the title just fits right. Maybe it's just me. I'm a bit weird like that. :P It's probably because it wasn't ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Birdie Creature

    Same here, MidnightVampire, so it's not just you. My computer won't let me see your picture either. I'm sure it's brilliant too, most photos here are. Also, should the title ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Bunny Pic!

    is amazing! I agree with MeadowLark, it looks way too much like a puppy. Unless it's really a puppy in disguise as a bunny? Haha. His tail looks a little ...

    Mar 16, 2009


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus