User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Facebook too, and I've already gotten a few YWSers on it. :P

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tracing Constellations

    An amazing piece! Great job, there wasn't much wrong with it! You captured my interest at the beginning of the poem. I'd add a simile, or even a Homeric simile. ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No (not done yet, rated R...R I said)

    Hello! I'm Colt, I'd also like to review the finished work too. You did rate your work! I'm happy and proud on that. Looking all around, I'd say 90% of ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a name

    Hello! I'm Colt, and I'd love to help you. I see you are a new member, yay! Um...you can PM (private message) me if you need any help. We have ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *I thought I had read somewhere one sentenced posts weren't allowed here. I thought we should start over, that way we aren't lost.*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Chives or whatever you may call him

    Hello! I agree with ChildofEden, it's way too big and blurry. Hard to make out. Nice angles and pose, it's great! Good job! I love the name too! Haha! -Colt

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Villlain

    Well a satyr tends to be good, but you could use Scylla or Charybdis. Maybe a Cyclops? Perhaps minotaur? Hydra? If you need on them, PM me. I agree; a ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Okay I think we should start eliminating the ability to post a single sentence. They are to short. *Isn't it like against the rules somewhere...? And I'm waiting until someone ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fearless Battle with Imprudence

    Hello, I'm Colt. Nice little poem you have there. Pros: +Good format, each stanza is the same amount of lines. +Great use of alliteration and repetition. +It's short and sweet, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Intimation [2]

    Hello June! -don'tletthemonkeeskillmeI'mreviewingthis- When you told me you had another part of this, I was so excited to read it! I nearly died when I seen that you posted it. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cats [[Grey Set 1]]

    Hello June! Nice pictures! :P I loved them all, thumbs up! :D 1. KITTY! RAWR! Haha. I like his tongue sticking out. Kawaii looks a lot like one of my ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Intimation [1]

    Hello June! Yes I found your work with my secret powers I am hiding from you. Haha. I love the "I feel important" part. Very relatable! Thanks you two, for ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Hello everyone! Unless you really need me, I think I will be dropping out. I'm lost and confused here, and I doubt any of you would take the time and ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Just need a little help with a Simile...

    The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a rat. The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a bird to a worm. The ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Facebook too! Yay us! Facebook is okay, but I also dislike the new version.

    Mar 18, 2009


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna