-
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope, not yet. TPBM: Loves the Jonas Brothers :shock:
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 Great! Sounds interesting, but I haven't read Young Dracula yet. D: *adds to list of books to read yet*
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being decisive about which world you live on
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Twilight Cliches
This should be on the list, cliche or not: Sparkly vampires. D:
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer
I'm both, but more of a reviewer...I still haven't posted any work here yet T_T
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Who and Whom: What's the Difference?
I agree--you could easily be a teacher. :D
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Does Blood?
I don't mind blood at all, but I don't like needles. D: Blood itself can be interesting, at times. :P
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: No, you DON'T suck. Honest.
Wow...I feel like I'm a great writer now. Thanks. xD
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Five Tips to Motivate Yourself
I like these tips, especially the NaNo one :)
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Best Writing Environments
This is helpful...thanks Nate! xD
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Winning The Battle
Wow. o.O *saves this*
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Show and Tell
This is actually pretty great. :D I don't think I do it a lot, but I just read a piece with telling, not showing, so next time, I'll point 'em ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Non-Catchy Titles
I think this is very helpful, I always have problems with my titles. D;
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: How to Get Rid of Talking Heads
This was a really great article. I dislike talking heads epically. :D
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Simply Beautiful
Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D Yes, Hawk is very much right, we're supposed to have review two things before posting. That's to make sure everyone's piece gets some reviews. It's ...
Jun 22, 2009
