User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Art & Photography Re: Birdie Creature

    Aww...this little dude is cute -_- I could see him as a Pokemon, you need to name him...or her. It should be in color, that helps. His hair looks disconnected ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Air Show

    Oooo, nice job Telina, I like them. The angle is nice. 1) Nice angle. 2) One problem is that the pictures are far away, perhaps zooming in would help? 3) ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Was that pointed at me? Excuse me, I was just asking you guys to stay. I know you have the right to leave -_- *

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hearts and Jellybeans

    Hello! I'm Colt! 1) It's dark, so please fix the lighting and make it easier to see. 2) The angle is a bit off, but it's okay. 3) Like June ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain Covered Flower

    Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. And I'm a guy who hates generally dislikes pink, and I love it! The angles are perfect, the shadowing is perfect, and the rain resting ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What an insomniac does after 3...

    Haha...nice title. I like it, considering I have insomnia. I think the orange is a bit thrown off, I'd darken it a bit. And lighten the blue. A little big, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A tv show about author...

    It's called "Castle" and it's pretty good so far. I like it. Where I live, it comes on Mondays at eight, right after Dancing With the Stars on ABC. Castle ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Well...for a story/novel I'm writing, there's going to be some supernatural event. Which sounds the most powerful supernaturally; a solar eclipse, a lunar eclipse, a comet landing on Earth, etc...? ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Sky Is In My Eye

    Hola, me llamo Colt. Si, yo hablo espanol. We have a rule here stating you must review two works before posting your own. So please go review! Thank you. Oh, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Why drop out? Come on, we really need the people, and I like the plot.*

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    Oh my gosh, I could stand here forever and list some books.... 1. {Catal y st by Laurie Halse Anderson 2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 3. Twisted by Laurie ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What's Going On With The Upgrade?

    The world's ending...oh no! YWS is closing for a week!!! *running in circles* Well...it's okay, it'll give me time to catch up on my writing.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a name

    That's a link to the Community forums, and here is a link to the welcome thread: Here a few New User guides: I hope those will help. Now we have ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a name

    That did help thanks. I dont know how to post things in the community or disscusion forums. Can you help me? Scroll up to the top of the site. You'll ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Hello, I'm Colt. I joined almost a month ago, so I'm kind of new myself. YWS is a kind, lovely place...the people here are amazing. YWS is my second home, ...

    Mar 29, 2009


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig