User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    Yes, I believe music can affect attitude. Think about those who use it when they write. It affects their mood and their attitude. I can't think of any real life ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Standing Long Jump Animation

    I liked it, but it was very plain and boring. Perhaps add a background and/or color? Plus the land was a bit awkward with the scrawny legs. But otherwise it ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I pretty much agree and am on Rosey's side here. I believe she's right. I am not home-schooled and never have been; I'm looking for out of school things to ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He Lusts For Imperfections Even Now: a sestina.

    Good job! You did two reviews before posting your work! Nice attempt at such a complicated structure of poetry, bravo! *claps* I liked it, but they were a lack of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Busy as a Bee

    Aww....this was nice sweet piece. The only real grammar errors I noticed were already pointed out. The fluency is okay, and more stylistic devices could be used. Make use of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I come in peace.

    Very interesting world...you'll fit right in with us :P I could picture what your writings could be like. :D Welcome to YWS! I suggest posting in the Welcome forum as ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Ooooooo....eight reviews already! I'm jealous...hehe. I added you as a friend as you know, and I feel touched you feel touched about the request. Confusing much? Anyways, you are welcome! ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    For some reason, I recognize, even though I don't use Live Journal. I swear, I have heard of it somewhere.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Good job on 3 reviews so far, I'm proud. :P -More on the rated work: If you rate work, it automatically appears on the front page. -Some members have several ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Those too, I just need to pick a supernatural event. Hard to pick one to symbolize power...I'll probably go with an eclipse.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    I don't need anything, but different things can help me: Night, the moon, etc...; they just clear my mind. Music, as the majority here seems to need. Supplies--paper, pencil, pen, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Choosing Topic for Public Speaking

    Short and sweet: Choose something comfortable and not very popular.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    But...but...there was no "I always am" option. :P

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    Haha! Nice little analogy Nate! Love it.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's All Random From Here

    OMG! I love to read and write too, what a coincidence? Just kidding. What is your favorite book? Movie? TV show? What do you like to write (and read)? Are ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality