User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    I agree with peanut; June's a really amazing reviewer. Her reviews are like....long and detailed. Her greets are even scarier.... :P Rosey Unicorn is also really great, in fact, she ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bye Bye YWS

    *I'm leaving for a week, to a place where's no Internet, no YWS. This was something that came to my mind :D Reviews please!* Bye Bye YWS by Kat My ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lionish Cat Drawing

    Hello. I'm Colt! :P Nice picture! I like it. I agree with Meep(: about the shadows being more prominent. The neck should be a bit skinnier, it looks way too ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    thanks Jas, it is fiction and I decided to go with the eclipses. And I know to be careful of cliches. Or I might just make each of these mean ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Heart-shaped Box

    There’s a heart-shaped box sittin on my window sill either put sitting or sittin' It has a lot of space inside for you and me to fill With love notes ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Author and Character

    Oh my goodness, June, I love this. I noticed only a few grammar errors, like only two. But it's funny. Hahahahahahaha. I loved it, you really earned a gold star. ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa Young Writers' Studio.

    What is this studio? Do you just write there? My counselor did a nice thing (Shockingly; He's kind of weird) when he told me about a writing studio...Red Bird Studio ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello, I'm Colt. Feel free to PM me if you ever need help around the site. I look forward to reading your work! I also love to swim! I love ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Gate

    “‘Watsa matter ‘Ren?” I said cheerfully to my older sister. Most people called her Serenity, but I just called her Ren. shouldn't watsa be what is? She sighed. comma not ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy Romance

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you learn to love this place as much as I do. Now before I get ahead of myself, let me introduce myself. I ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best or Greatest?

    Both; it's extremely better than mine. As a website maker/person, I know coding and stuff is very hard from personal experiences. It's the greatest and best all the way. I'd ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Erm...which...

    Thanks Rosey, those really helped. You are an awesome greeting *coughreviewingcough* machine. You rawk!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pantoum for Pyromaniacs

    The flames are magic Her eyes won't pull away kind of weird...I'd use sight instead of eyes. Sh's been called names before She's been called names before Pyro hooked with ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood, Water and Tears

    I lead to a place where destruction rules Where winds race and rush Where water rises and crushes oooo...nice repetition and parallel structure and alliteration *^-^* Dead bodies lying idle ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Hello! I don't really have one completely religion, some things are wrong in the Bible (The Bible goes against my best friend). But I'm mostly Christian. And I don't think ...

    Mar 30, 2009


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead