User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a New One.

    Hello, Nikki! My name is Colt, it is awesome to meet you! :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 Role-playing in my opinion, is writing ^.^ I'm interested in the other site you speak, ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Passion, Love, and Absent-Mindedness

    Nice piece, Aushy! I liked a lot about it...you had a wonderful incorporation of similes and metaphors. :D Most people don't think about them when writing a piece like this. ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back...for good this time :3 :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wings of Icarus

    I am first going to say hello! I am sort of lost...I kind of haven't been around lately. :) But I'm back now - and I looked forward to reading ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    OH GOD. D; When I start getting active, I get to be away for a week! -pouts- And, YWS reopens on my birthday! Woot, perfect present :D

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    OMGOMG! I can't wait. :P xD -ishyperandoverexcitedfortomorrow-

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Cave (HP and the HBP fanfic)

    So, hello, everyone. As some of you know, I am Colt/Ryan. I haven't been on much lately, I'm sorry. A lot of bad things have been happening this summer. And ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 I love night. X_X I write best at night.

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a big cheesy grin :evil:

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Snoink

    Haha, nice Jared xD

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Drag Me To Hell

    This movie was weird, I like it! xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    True Blood is epic, yo. xD

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10 I've read that somewhere, can't remember though D:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'll be on and off the next few days. My stepfather's in the hospital. The doctor think he has H1N1 (Swine Flu) or cancer. D:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having more posts than me D:

    Jun 22, 2009


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus