User avatar

charleslee

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Rise - Chapter 1

    Hey, no problem! :) Let me know if you want me to look at your next revision.

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Welona - Chapter 2

    Sure thing!

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Thanks! That makes sense. And I will definitely let you know when I've updated. -C

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Thank you again for the help! And I'm glad you mentioned the bit about Trista being from school because I meant to take that part out! Do you think simply ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    @BiscuitsLeGuin Thank you so much for your help! Will definitely use some/all of your suggestions and I'm glad you liked it. -C

    Jan 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    @Junel Oh, and the italics are meant to make this section seem vague and slightly hazy, I guess. I always imagined that this section was not as fresh in the ...

    Jan 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    @Junel Thank you very much!

    Jan 5, 2018


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author