User avatar

charleslee

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    @neptune Thanks again and same to you! And yes, I am very much a Hufflepuff and proud of it!

    Jan 5, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    @neptune Thanks so much! I love to write all three of those, but I mostly work on novels. I either write very realistic, honest fiction, or straight-up fantasy. Great to ...

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey there! Just wanted to put myself out there seeing as I've just joined 20 minutes ago! You can call me Charles or Char; can't wait to read everyone's work ...

    Jan 4, 2018


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price