-
Re: my poems from before.........advice wanted...
I really really really like the first one. Im not a huge huge huge fan i really like rhyming poems, but sometimes theres a good one i go oh I ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Absurdity
Hahaha that was a really nice fun poem to read I liked it keep up the work.
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Poem of the Prisoner
Holy crap that was intense, that was absolutely incredible. Can't say it any other way can't sit here and write a huge lesson on it. Just speechless mind blowing everything ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Forever Young
hmm. Your poem at first glance seems mildly confusing and after a multiple of lines i believe the last one is really just like the line that anchors the whole ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Vampire Empire
Day 1 Rise and shine Day 1-Morning As Dagan slowly opens his eyes, he turns his head to the left than to the right. To notice his been in the ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Some poems i've written
Grace
Nov 8, 2008
