Random avatar

chamberlainj

  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday!

    Thats absolutely adorable, hahaha and I love the out there humor of the whole piece because its one of the ones that make me happy not just like a standard ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heres another poem cheers

    This peom is a bit about drugs. We ate'em up and snorted the others More casual than bread and butter You could find it a bit of a bother Im ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Hello, my name is James im 14 and are in 9th grade. Theres alot of crazy things about me that were going to be able to get into that make ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Poem

    The old man remembers The times of his fathers When he was a marine He thinks to himself quite frankly Of the tanks and war machines How they killed all ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Empire

    “Chill the fuck out” says Ellina ridiculously “You almost hit me.” I just pulled this line out. You need a comma after out and also you need a comma after ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because i enjoy it and most people enjoy stuff that there good at. So naturally if your winning at something you'll enjoy it more for example if your ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fight the Night

    I really like that short simple sweet straight to the point and quite meaning full Brealdown =]: Face the night death is fun time to fight no time to run ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    I thought about it and i accidently pressed me I was going to go with Pat Buchanan to still be wrong. Horribly wrong, but at least i would avoid some ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Great poems espacially the second one. It was funny but I didn't fined any cursing in your poem. Good Job! Thank you very much thats just the kind of feeling ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is James

    Hello, my name is James im 14 and are in 9th grade. I've been here for about 15 hours now and i have alot of poems down already check them ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Ummm.....I think you made a mistake. You aren't suppose to use cursing language unless it's in the post not the comment....you might want to edit that:D I can't follow what ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another Love Poem

    This is a very gorgeous poem. I like the way you rhymed than stopped rhyming but the beat and flow still kept' the same. I like this poem I hope ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    P.S. That random bored one could be classified as stupid by some, but who says that's bad? I like it! This where i stood on my poem I looked at ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles

    I started to read one of these one time when i was probably in 4th grade. And i lost the book and could not think of what the series was ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    This first poem has no name making it unintitled[humor ha ha]. But in all seriousness it's about love you'll see what I mean in a few seconds when you see ...

    Nov 8, 2008


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson