Random avatar

cfakc

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't butter my toast

    I'm not a good nittpicker, so I'm not going to deal with that. But, yeah, intreaging way to think of being original. Original way to think of being original. :) ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: So Far, Perfect

    I think everyone else has it covered. Umm... well, I like it, but its kind of repetitive. Not the poem, I know that was intentinal. The idea. Do something little ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    ... ... ... ... Wow! Nice. I don't really think I can help you with thins one. Sorry. I like it. *You don't have to answer this question* Are you ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Place to Belong part 1

    Yeah, it went by [i]really[i] fast. Detail, detail, detail! Don't forget. Oh... one more thing. DETAIL!!!!!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voids.

    Whoa, deep. I love it when there's no names, just a story. Backward love story. Love it. Okay... I think the Pluto thing was really original. Oh, one thing... is ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the Pursuit of Happiness

    I thought this title was already taken. Anyway, I think the language could be cleaned up a bit. Was every cuss word nessasary? Other than that and the title, I ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    Please reconsider your word choices. Or use ****

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    What's with all the old romantic movies? And "diamonds are a girl's best friend"? Well, as a story... it passes.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Land of Bliss

    Sorry for the confusion. I think I cleared it up.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Apocalypse

    Yeah... the end of the world. I didn't really care. Description. Or make the story longer, to make the reader care.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Battle

    Really, really rushed. Emotion and detail could spread that out to the lenght of say... a page. You never know. I like how their not really named. Their just... there. ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Ghost

    Wow, not you're typical love song. Not a broken heart. A waiting heart.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obsession

    Sorry, I'm used to story formats. Thanks for the feedback, though. ;)

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Land of Bliss

    I felt your eyes on me, lingering on my face. But I didn't know why. I was normal, with brown hair that hung around my shoulders, and nothing special about ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I sit here

    I really like it. Interesting. Do you think you could put it in a poem format, though?

    Oct 10, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus