User avatar

ccwritingrainbow

  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel 2?

    Thank you.

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel?

    Here's the link to the book:

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel?

    I know what a Mary Sue is but thanks for the explanation.

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel?

    Thank you very much. I'm going to post the first chapter because I want to see what people think.

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel 2?

    Okay, I have a second story that I'm not sure if I should continue. It's called Jack, and here's the summary below: Julia Grace always adored winter without a reason ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should this be a novel?

    The story is called Turning the Key, and the summary is below: Inspired by Open Your Heart-Madonna Kiki Owens is the sexiest dancer in the club. Prince Levi is the ...

    Jul 14, 2014


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates