Random avatar

cathy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting.

    I love this poem! I especially like the first and second verse's! Well Done!

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a kiss on broken lips

    I think it is a really good poem, but if you put capital letters at the beginning of each line and capital letters for "I". Also I don't think you ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    Thank you. I have changed a few things, but I'm not sure what to use instead of "I". Also, I was wandering if I should try to expand the story ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    I looked up at my mother. Her sad lonely expression burnt into me and her long sullen face hadn't shown an ounce of contentment for weeks, and her communication skills ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Know Latin?

    Yeah, I think they are all right. Did you search on the Internet for Latin? I do Latin at school, but i searched on the Internet "Latin Dictionary" and the ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wrapped Around My Heart

    I like it, but i don't really understand the last verse. [/quote]But these nights I lock my doors for now I know you're kind all to well. Before you my ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Can't

    To be honest with you, i did have, but at the time when i was writing, i was in a sleeping bag in the middle of the night camping in ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Can't

    i have written music to go with it, so i have to use slang so it goes with the music

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Can't

    I can't do this any longer, Can't be this any longer, Can't see you any longer. You just sit there looking at me So pretty and so happy, What do ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Dreams

    I see in your heart, the dreams that you wanna achieve Open the doors let me into your blood stream, And let me flow 'round you baby, we all need ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: The Feelings

    The feeling's I'm describing, they're messing up my mind, The words that flutter in my brain just hate to leave, goodbye, The hole inside my head it is just growing ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fear of the dark.

    cool! I can't wait for chapter 3!

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: They

    Because they don't know how each other feel, and are both inconvenient. I wrote three short poems about the same thing, and I hope this one is my best. I ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: They

    He was here, She was there, Sitting together In a chair. Not speaking, Or looking. But acknowledging both, The two of them could be so close. All the eyes were ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey, im cathy. Wat else can i say?!

    Nov 3, 2005


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin