Random avatar

cathy

  • Other Poetry Re: "Four"

    I really like it. the only thing i would change is each taking a turn to each take a turn but that's only in my eyes! also, Staring into each ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    thanks! been a bit dried up, but i've come back with some new stuff, so i hope you like!

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    hey im cathy. i have been here for a while now, but i thought i should drop in! please look at my work and leave me comment. Thank you!!! xxx

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Something

    As beautiful as heaven, Just like a butterfly. They fly around like rain drops Filling up the bright blue sky. You draw you self away from them, Come crashing down ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    Love is like honey. Thick, sweet and sometimes sticky. It can hit you at anytime of you life, Yet you may never realize it. It comes in many forms: friendship, ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heaven

    I'm just waiting Sitting contemplating My thoughts resting in my head. An adventure has opened its doors to me, Waiting for me to come in. Yet all I can think ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Somewhere

    Somewhere I remember My very distant home. It has been there forever It's beauty still it shows. The water lapping to it, Cold fresh and salty taste, Contains fish of ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bliss

    He lay on the grass, looking at me His powerful face is all I could see. He touched my cheek with convenient care And kissed my lips, while stroking my ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: She

    Someone special left us, She died and flew away. She left her footprints on me, And forever they shall stay. A gorgeous smile apon her Filled all our hearts with ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writers

    When I first wrote this poem, it wasn't actually about writers. The second verse went like this: We love violence, war but not prose, So we could live in a ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writers

    We adore danger, We enjoy fights, We crave robbers in the middle of the night, We love novels, poetry and prose, But still we could not live In a world ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep Within

    I've changed the second verse, but i still don't think it's quite right. What do you think?

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: OK.

    Eventually this world will have No mamals on it's face. Space will come the living space Of the human race.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep Within

    Deep within my heart of love, There is a painful place, It whispers in my ear at night, And scars my lonely face. Words and phrases cut me deep, They ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block - Please help me!

    I go through fazes of writing, sometimes story's, sometimes poems, sometimes songs. I really feel like writing at the moment, but all the idea's that I come up with are ...

    Apr 11, 2006


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker