Random avatar

cathy

  • Other Poetry Re: Sleepy Puppy Waking Up

    OK. I like this poem. There are a few things I would change. curly and fuzzy and wrinkled and small, oh so small. I would take out the oh so ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    I like this poem...you just need to develop it. Maybe make the lines longer to add some rhythm to it. By the way, this poem does have something that attacks ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: 3 years

    3 years since I saw you 3 years since you cared 3 years since I hugged you Are you really still there? You were in my memory For years after ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Petals

    not quite sure about this Petals crisp in the frost That melts away by noon Leaving a perfect flower Life can freeze with emotion Drilling out the hole is sad ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dignity

    At least to die with dignity At home with your own mam Is better than in the trenches A gun still in your hand. You're told to fight the battle ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Exhaustion - English Homework

    We struggle through the dirt with exhaustion. All coughing with pain as we move along. Pushing and shoving away from the battle, Avoiding flames and shells, to get back to ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothingness

    A calm sea of nothingness Has possessed my body. It's like touching butter, So soft and smooth... It glides through my bones Giving me a completeness Which has never reached ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    My heart is skipping a beat Everytime I see you. You give me butterflies in my stomach, And I feel like jumping to the moon. That gorgeous face creeps into ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: K and H

    I'm not quite sure where this is going, so all I want to know is if you think I should continue or not, and any comments would be welcome! I ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: writers block

    Don't worry about it. It happens to me all the time. I want to express something but I can't get it onto the paper. Write your ideas down and take ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuck In The Mud

    Its like living stuck in the mud. The same old routine, The same places, The same people. You try to move things forward. Add a chapter to your life But ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    i like it. i would like it better if the end and p.s they lived happily ever after wern't they because they sort of through you off at the end. ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is...

    I like this. The only thing i would say would be to make it into maybe 2 or 3 paragraphs so the reader doesn't find it to much. Keep writing, ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leaking Contradiction

    I like this. I write this sort of thing sometimes and it really helps me just to let my thoughts out, even if they don't make sense to anyone else ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey! welcome!!!

    Oct 14, 2006


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus