Random avatar

cathy

  • Other Poetry Re: When I

    When I look up into the dark And stars fill up my eyes I think: “A new universe could be out there,” And it makes me feel amazing. When I ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    The tears are trickling down My faces scared and broken look, My heart is slowly peeling From it's rusty crooked hook. The moon is getting larger And the stars are ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality

    As a child we're so caught up in life, Don't know anything but happiness and being spoilt. We're being protected from the real world, The reality. They call them reality ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Dark

    Blackness can caress you Warm you to the heart, Scare you untill you run away Screaming out the dark. Piercing like a needle Soft just like a brush, Peel away ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My life was changed forever...

    This top passage has been adjusted from the bottom version, and the other writing in italics is my first attempt. This is only the begining... I turned and waved a ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Help Those

    Help those who are below us Who's future is unsure, Help those who plead for Justice Go knocking on there door. Help those who suffer violence Homelessness and sin, help ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Not Everyone

    I don't know what else to call it...any ideas?

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Not Everyone

    Not everyone can find something That keeps them in the game, Not everyone can prove to you They've always had the strength. Some people search for anything For something that ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pictures Tell My Story

    As a young child I loved life New places, faces and names, But I grew to hate myself And did it ever end? I would look into the mirror, See ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love You All To Death

    I love you all to death Let death not be the end, Every lasting connection For everyone to tend. A single seed creates A life that'll carry through, Te memories ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The War You Have Found

    I know this isn't my best poem, and I do think it needs some work. It was set as an English homework and in a way some of it was ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stars

    I think it was just a little thing that I wrote. I didn't much think about what it meant. I think I was just trying to say that you can't ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Other Re: Life

    I didn't know where to put this... so in here I decided! The life we live is our choice. We can enjoy the surface of life, Pick at the problems ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stars

    The stars. They are the moment, The future and the past. They shine on you from heaven And forever last. The moment is the future, The past just melts away. ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The War You Have Found

    You can fight for your country Make your neighbours proud, Go and win them over, The war you have found. Do you have the strength To go out there and ...

    Nov 11, 2006


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx