-
Re: Losing You
The powerful sobs fall hard on my shoulder, My bestfriend collapses limp in my arms. A sense of fear engulfing my body, A pain I have never experienced before. Trying ...
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Leaving
*I haven't written for a long time, and i know this is bad, but i just needed to spill out onto the paper. any criticism is welcome* I'm trying to ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Ecstacy
Thick black marks are left After the essence of me has Fallen from the core of my world. The pinnacles of oneself are soon put to rest, As the smooth ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: One Fine Day
I start the journey through the grass, Smell flowers and dampness as I go, Through all the memories in my mind, One sticks with me through and through. I cross ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Reasons
Is there a reason I am here? What makes me a human, A person who has emotion And independent thought. Life is so complicated sometimes. Sometimes so simple it's complicated. ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: My Shoulder
tell me which you think is better, because I'm not absolutely sure... any feed back welcome You can lean upon my shoulder. It's seen as bad as this. Let my ...
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: My best friend and you
Why is your face always stuck in my mind with my best friends hand tugging on your arm? You sit in my eyes, and stare right back at me, what ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Face in the Mirror
It's strange to see so many people feel the same. When you're going through what your feeling, it really doesn't feel like it. I like this poem, although I feel ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Me
hey well done for sharing this poem. From the sounds of it, it means a lot to you. It's exactly what I tried to write down on paper when I ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Lady in a black dress
I really like this, especially the second verse.
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: terror
Ladies and gentlemen, turn on your ears in honer of a small moment of horror: the bus as it pulls away from the curb, a child and a car as ...
Oct 31, 2007 -
Re: Dear Aunt Clara
I'm really liking this. I've found what I think is a mistake in the second chapter. Although I was due to return in a few days, I’d missed her best ...
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Suicide
Wow! I love this! I just can't wait to read more. I thinks its a really sensitive subject that you have written about, something that i think most people come ...
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Bright
I really like this, although the first two lines are annoying me. Personally I think that the second line just sounds cheesy, and if you change this it would be ...
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Suffering
This poem really caught my eye. I really like its simplicity and straight talk. Well Done!
Mar 14, 2007
