User avatar

caterpuff

  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    Hi, caterpuff! Don't be intimidated, we're all pretty much friends on this site. If you like writing, you'll fit right in! Of course, you can ask for ideas on writing ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Lovely Bones

    I read the book, and it was so beautiful. The film left out a few things that I'd kind of hoped to see, but whatever. I thought the movie was ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    I feel like somehow I'll make the worst mistake ever and be cast out in shame. Then I'll be "That girl who did that thing." Anywho, Hello there. Nice to ...

    Jan 24, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline