User avatar

catchingwave

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tanya's Ghost

    Hey this was great! A few mistakes here and there and maybe some things that I would've changed a little if I'd written this myself...but besides that, I think it ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr.Hyde and I

    Hey, first thing: this is a great poem! It was short and simple but very effective and interesting to read as well. I must admit that it held quite a ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ducks

    Yay! You finally posted it! This is an AWESOME story. I can't believe you don't think it's good!!! :O You MUST continue it! :)

    Nov 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unheard Screams- a 9/11 Memorial

    Hi! This is an awesome story! Very emotional and I guess that's just one of the many things I loved about it. Overall, I'd like to say great effort! A ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Prettys

    Hey, great story! It was really entertaining and interesting. I agree with Kae and think that you did pretty well for third-person. But I'll be honest here and admit the ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: xx-to delete

    Hey, great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and loved every part of it! But I'll be honest and say that I didn't quite understand the last bit. What exactly ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Darkness Falls

    That was SO good! Seriously had me transfixed until the end! Awesome storyline and the twists were really unexpected which, I guess, is what made it so fun to read. ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Things

    Hey I REALLY liked this story! I even copy pasted the link for it to a friend of mine who also liked it very much! Great job Meshugenah! Truly had ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Watched(expanded)

    Hey this is a great story! A few grammatical errors here and there but besides that, I think it was awesome! I love the way you've described the events in ...

    Sep 4, 2011


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse