User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Now, you post. Duh. Submit stories... join storybooks... critique pieces... blahblahblah. Just hurry up about it gosh.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: You'll absolutely love me ^_^

    ha ha, high five for random!!! you have good plans for the future. way to think ahead. holy swiss cheese!! how-to book on table manners! i need to read that. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    i am not weird and imperial1scout is not allowed to agree with you. hes my brother. ha ha

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    hello complete and total stranger which i have never met before ;) welcome to YWS i would say PM me with any questions but really you could just ask me. ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hopeless Romantics

    just go to read and review, find romance, and wa-la! all you can read and more

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hey Caroline! Welcome to YWS! I'm totally addicted to soccer, so high five! I've never played lacrosse, but I've heard about it and it sounds fun. Your avatar is so ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    well then let me be one of the first to say: Welcome to YWS! I am fairly new too but already I love it! It rocks! Hope you have fun ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    heeelllooooo!!!! welcome to the site, im pretty new too but its been great! now im off to go read and maybe critique your written works *gives evil laugh* later!

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    welcome! im new too but dont worry about having a long post or sounding nervous. this is a writing site, you are supposed to rant on and on about whatever ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello again

    okay so i posted this here to make friends and get to know people. *gives you the evil eye and then winks* so hi! im here and i want to ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello again

    Hey im cat4prowl, most people end up calling me cat. ;) im new here, so feel free to let me know what im supposed to do (i have a pretty ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummmm... hi?

    thanx you guys i know i can be a little... easy to discourage sometimes but don't worry you can't get rid of me that easy! :)

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummmm... hi?

    hey im new here i posted a couple of things but one of my critiques discouraged me a little bit so im laying off for a while. (i know, poor ...

    Oct 22, 2007


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)