User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik rolled his eyes, though no one could see him down here, "I didn't really think we'd need one." It was silent for a moment, no one had brought ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Republic Commando

    **personally, im confused. Where and when is it set?**

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **i hope this makes sense, i'm a little confused** [Bourne] Bourne had been hiding in the shadows, he knew because of the damp air, listening to the group of people ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik nodded, "I agree, let's see where it goes." Some of the crew looked nervous as they stepped into the stale, damp darkness. Dierik could hear his heart pounding, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **i had to go somewhere and couldn't post for a while, what happened?**

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    [Bourne] Bourne took a deep, soothing breath through his nose. He shut his eyes to concentrate, not that it really mattered. The air smelled of damp earth, and he heard ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    **wha...? oh gotcha. Right! I'm on it!** **by the way... it's really long, sorry!** [Sirith] Sirith managed to distract himself , I'm holding her hand! , and get back to ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik's heart thudded when he heard Garin's gasp of pain, but he set his mind and jumped. He landed awkwardly, bending his knees with the impact but falling forward ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    I agree with TN, we should wait for Pie.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **isn't it strange that we have so many happy cheerful people in a time when hell's gates have opened??** **is there a DT?** **when can we start?**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Name - Bourne Freeman Age - 16 Gender - Male Appearance - - Build : tall and lanky with long stringy muscles - Height : 6'2" - Weight : 150 ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    I've solved the double-posting issue(cat4prowl/kittykat), go read my post. I edited it and it should all make sense now.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik nodded, "H-She's got a point." Without waiting for a reply, he set off to the left of the cliff in hopes that he was going the right way. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    **no, stay! you could always create another character!** **btw, kittykat and i posted at the same time and now i'm confused!**

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    **O.O I is stunned** [Sirith] before Eris caught up Sirith blinked, his brain going into overdrive. His eyes were huge and he stood motionless for a moment, grinning stupidly. The ...

    Apr 23, 2008


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec