User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    idk i got pretty lost after bigbad's last post, since i had already started my solution. i actually wasn't planning to have any conflicts until later on so bigbad, would ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia It was impossible! Dumbledore was dead; he died by Snape’s wand back when Harry Potter was at school! So why was Jared seeing him murdered by Grindlewald? And why ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    umm u should probably read the whole thing before asking :) but yes we are still on the train

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia No one said anything and after a while, I lapsed into the half-awake state that would carry me through the long trip to Hogwarts. I tried to ignore the ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia I watched half-annoyed, half-amused as Jared chattered on excitedly, talking about his new wand. I rolled my eyes; he was so excitable sometimes, “Yes, Jared, we all know that. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    oops! we have three gryffindor beaters! YoungWriterGeek, since Chris was last, I'm going to have to ask you to be a chaser. Sorry, but we can't have 3 beaters! sorry ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    sorry i posted twice in my excitement. ignore this :lol:

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    yaaaaaaaaay! time to start! k i started mine here it is! oh and anyone can write with me there as long as you keep me in character, if you're returning ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    yay quidditch captain! of course you can be one! yay! im so happy! ok so you're in charge of deciding when practices are and all that. thanx for joining! can't ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    oh sorry everybody i forgot something! if you could all please leave your blood type (pureblood, halfblood, or muggleborn) that would be appreciated. Personally, I'd be cool with being a ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    i know im so physked that so many people have already joined! we start on November 30th, I'll PM everybody when we do. I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D :D ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (EDIT) I have abolished the deadline rule, feel free to join us at any time Yes, I am aware that someone else has already done this RPG but I thought ...

    Nov 22, 2007


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg